Do not look down upon others even though that person may be a higher degree of social friend of all, as they may be people who have a friend underestimate the heart of the noble and peer helping. This is a fact that goes for a Scavengers in China who dare to help a toddler of 2 years are depleted in a car hit 2 times. Although only a scavenger, he has a sense of mutual help against fellow humans even more so terhada a toddler. Not like the people around him, just silence, nglogog, would not care. .. On the basis of his brain in place where yes, in silit possible! (I ngenes, rasane pengin ngomprang wong sing at Pompano rich). Ok, the story continued ..
The mother of a toddler Yueyue who are victims of hit and run in Guangdong said that they were very grateful to rescuers Yueyue mother. "I do not have words enough to thank him," said Yue Yue's mother, who named Qu, in hospital on Monday.
Praise should be given to a middle-aged woman named Chen Xianmei, a woman 57 years. Chen took the initiative to move Xianmei Yue Yue Qu daughter to the side of the road are safe after the girl was run over by cars vans and trucks on the market last Thursday. Before coming to rescue Yue Chen there were 18 people walking across in front of Yue Yue without any sense wants to help.
Some shop owners near the crash site denied that they had witnessed what had happened. Chen was the first person to offer help
Mother savior comes from Qingyuan, Guangdong Province. He lived with his son in Foshan. His job is to cook everyday food in a small company in the morning and took a cloth in the afternoon, while Chen usually gather around the junk market.
According to Qu Yue Yue's mother, Chen Qu sometimes stop by the store in the market to collect the used items. "Every time he saw no use cardboard or plastic bottles, he will ask me," Do you still want this stuff or not? "," Qu said. "He was a good person."
Learning from these cases, public anger at the media devoted to people who ignore the girl Yue Yue. Praise any flooding to Chen, the only person at the accident scene that gives evidence of a conscience.
Recalling the accident, Chen said, "I'm picking up garbage on the market when I saw a child lying in the street and helpless. I hurried toward her, and she was moaning in pain. I picked it up and saw that one of his eyes closed tears, bleeding from the mouth, nose and the back of his head. "I want to hold him but his body was limp and bone collapse. I am afraid to try so I dragged him to the side of the road slowly and shouted for help. But nobody came, "says Chen was quoted in the Yangcheng Evening News. Some asked the clerk about it just listen, behave as if none of it.
Chen said he was not afraid to blame for the accident. "When I see parents who fall, I helped them," he said. "Someone must help the most important thing is to save lives. He was just a child. It was dark, but I can definitely see it. "Since the rescue, Chen said he was confused by the number of requests for interviews in the media. He also heard that some people accused him of helping the girl Yue Yue is only because of the desire for publicity. Chen family who declined to give his full name, said the comments had been disappointing. "Is it really so hard to be a good person?" He said.
Qu said he did not believe what scathing criticism delivered to Chen. "I am truly grateful," he said. "He's really good, not the type who enjoys the publicity."
Speaking of indifferent passers-by, Qu said: "I will not judge them Let them make their own judgments if they get married and have children, they would know But I do not bear a grudge and refuse to be disappointed by the community. Many good people. came to help. "Qu said he plans to remain on the side of her daughter in the hospital, where she was undergoing treatment.
Yue Yue, who is still in critical condition, and is now undergoing special tests of the brain stem, on Monday. The results will show later that if he was brain dead or not, said Wang Weimin, director of the neurosurgery department of the General Hospital of Guangzhou Military Command. The hospital said the test results will be announced on Tuesday.
Yue Yue's mother who wrote in the blog Micro that fourth daughter has shown signs of movement in his legs and doctors say his progress has been much better than expected.
Meanwhile, the local government gave awards totaling 25,000 yuan (U.S. $ 3917) to Chen on Monday as a reward for good deeds, said Guo Yu, director of the office.
"I feel angry and disappointed in people who are just passing through it. They should help. What is shown that people who reflect their behavior and themselves, "he said. "It's not so hard to help the girl, and Chen Xianmei do it out of his heart and conscience."
Chen Xianmei plans to donate some gifts to the girl's family for treatment. Chen said he did not want to receive the award because of what he did is very unusual in his mind.
But he feared that the rejection was perhaps misunderstood by some people, which again might accuse himself trying to become famous. So he accepted the gift and offer part of it to the girl.
As for those who hit Yue Yue, one of which had been caught by the police and others had surrendered, Wang Zhen'an, Foshan traffic police chief, said on Monday. .
people who saved the little girl is a Scavengers
Diposting oleh
Unknown
|
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)






1 komentar:
please comment because I really appreciate all constructive criticism and suggestions
Posting Komentar